Welcome from Fire Chief Tony Lopez
Welcome to the Johnson County Consolidated Fire District No. 2 (CFD2) website. As you explore our site and become familiar with the variety of services that are provided by the Fire District, you will get a glimpse into the lives of the dedicated group of professionals that proudly serve the citizens and visitors of Northeast Johnson County Kansas.
Our Mission Statement
Consolidated Fire District No. 2 serves the communities of Northeast Johnson County Kansas by providing emergency operations, emergency medical services, fire prevention and public education with pride and professionalism.
The Values By Which We Serve
- Integrity and pride in all that we do.
- Committed and compassionate service to the community.
- Progressive and efficient emergency management through quality education and training.
- Honor the traditions of the fire service and the fire district.
Activity Report- February 2018
|Fire/Rescue/Calls for Service: 137||Public Relations/Education Events: 3|
|EMS Calls: 224||Training Hours: 553|
Click here for full activity report.
Address: 6400 Martway St Mission, KS 66202
Phone Number: 913-432-6150
Address: 3921 W 63rd St Prairie Village, KS 66208
Phone Number: 913-262-4600
Address: 9011 Roe Ave Prairie Village, KS 66207
Phone Number: 913-648-7220
- Get the latest fire updates by following us on Twitter, Facebook, or signing up with
- Cookie with a Cop and Firefighter, Friday May 4th, 11 am – 1 pm
News and Upcoming Events