CFD2 has implemented programs and services to better serve the residents of the fire district. Click on links below or contact us at 913-432-1105 to learn more.
- Fire Safety Education: Schools, Organizations, Community Groups
- Commercial Fire Inspections: Periodic inspections of businesses, schools, and day care centers in the fire district
- Home Inspections: Voluntary home inspections for fire district residents to evaluate level of fire safety, check for hazards and provide safety instructions and information.
- Smoke Detector Program: Provides smoke detectors to residents in need to ensure that all are protected.
- HeartSafe: Hands Only CPR Training
- Critical Information Program